If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of a complaint against a land based casino or bingo licensee you have the right to request Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).

The licensee will provide you with the ‘Gaming Disputes Procedure’ leaflet.


The form below can be submitted on-line or downloaded as a PDF.

First Name (required)

Last Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Phone Number (required)

Home Address (required)

Company/Casino Concerned (required)

Membership/Loyalty Card Details
(if applicable)

Date of Incident(YYYY-MM-DD) (required)

In your own words please give a brief description of the incident including the date it occurred (required)

Please attach any documents that pertain to the incident